Travel Photo Challenge is a fun activity wherein I shall post one travel photograph of mine, for 10 days, without any captions or explanations therein. Of course, if one is interested to know more, I shall try to give a brief about the same in the comments (upon request), and I shall post a detailed blog post on those at a later point in time.
The past 10 days have been quite exciting wherein the readers have shown interest in the photographs. I always value the engaging conversations I have with my readers and the series has proved to be quite an effective platform for the same.
Guessing a place purely based on the photograph and some hints might have been difficult. But that’s the interesting part of the challenge, isn’t it? And that’s what helps create enriching dialogues or conversations. I hope my readers also feel the same.
I am thankful to Ms. Usha (https://coindesbobby.com/) for nominating me and introducing me to this exciting challenge. I am also very thankful to Ms. Alisen (https://alisendopf.com/) and Ms. Shehanne (https://shehannemoore.wordpress.com/) for kindly consenting to be a part of this challenge by accepting my nomination. Do visit their blogs for exciting travel anecdotes, advice and breathtaking pictures..
Without any further ado, here is the list of places I had covered in the current series. Some of the readers have guessed the places right. Cheers to them..!! For the others, this is no competition. I believe this helped generate a small spark of curiosity among the uninitiated. Who knows, someone might even be making plans to cover a few of these sites? That’s a beautiful aspect of traveling, isn’t it? (The reader may wish to click on the individual link provided below to see the full picture and clues available in the posts listed here)
- Day 01: Rådhuset (Town Centre), Helsingborg, Sweden
- Day 02: A Windmill in Kinderdijk, The Netherlands
- Day 03: A random house taken from a train enroute to Antwerp, from Brussels, Belgium
- Day 04: The Academic Building of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Tiruchirappalli, Tiruchirappalli, India
- Day 05: Kola Fjord (or Murmansk Fjord), Murmansk, Russia
- Day 06: A scenic rural landscape in Roskilde, Denmark
- Day 07: A section of River Spree passing beside Berliner Dom Cathedral, Berlin, Germany
- Day 08: An Equestrian Statue of Marshall Gregory Zukhov, credited for playing decisive roles in the Battles for Leningrad (now St. Petersburg), Moscow and Berlin during World War II. The statue is in Red Square, Moscow, Russia
- Day 09: A section of Sinquerim Beach, Goa, India
- Day 10: The “Towers of Candy” or St. Basil’s Cathedral, Moscow, Russia
© Abirbhav Mukherjee. All the pictures / videos posted in this article are my own unless otherwise mentioned.